Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sewing day!!

Today is a perfect day to sew! My 4 year old is sick so he has claimed the couch as his day time bed. He has a bucket on the floor in front of him just in case but after a round of Dramamine he hasn't needed it! If you have never used this miracle drug for puking then you are missing out! I would recommend it to anyone, anytime, for anything.. Well not anything just upset stomach! Anyways I am doing a gift swap with some ladies on a board that I am on and I had this great thing picked out to make my ladies and come to find out it was such a great idea  one of the other ladies had chosen the same thing! I was kinda bummed because it was AWESOME!! Here is what I was going to make.. EFF323091.jpg

Awesome I know!! I still can't believe of all the things on the internet we chose the same thing to make! It just tells me that it was a great idea. Anyways here is the tutorial if you want to make one of these beauties for yourself..http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/2009/03/elizabeths-fabric-focus-3/ After much deliberation on what to make next I came up with this..


I am hoping my people like them and I really hope I can get mine looking as good as this! Happy Tuesday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment