Monday, May 21, 2012

It's time!!

It's time I start using this blog as a source of reflection and to keep me motivated in everything that I am doing right now! What am I doing right now you ask.. Let me lay it all out!

1. Trying to get healthy.. Notice I didn't say lose weight and it's because getting healthy will end the end mean losing weight but also gain energy and gain muscle!

2. I am ready the New Testament of the Bible. I have a version that take the Bible and put it into chronological order and I am so amazed with what I am learning now that it flows better!

3. I am trying to get a new job! I am working through a staffing agency as a CNA at the moment and I have been there for alittle over 2  months and have worked a total of 4 days! I just can't do that so I have applied for a job at a car manufacturing plant where my mother currently works. I am praying for a call any day now!

Ok so I think those 3 things take top priority on my life right now! Of course I have all the normal day to day work like trying to get my house in some form of order which is a full time job in itself!

I really just hope that I can make myself accountable while sharing my life with whoever should want to join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment